Ashley Contracts takes a responsible approach to Health & Safety. The company has been CHAS accredited for several years and will remain this way. We are also registered on Constructionline – so clients can access all our insurances and compliance information in one place.
Project Managers, Operatives, Managers and Administrators are constantly undergoing training as part of our rolling programme of skills development.
Site attending staff qualifications include:
- Criminal Record Bureau Cleared
- PASMA Trained
- CSCS Card Qualified
- IOSH Working/ Managing Safety Certified
- IPAF Qualified
Ashley Contracts training policy is designed to realise the potential of all staff and develop the company’s field expertise. We care for the individuals in our organisation and believe in the power for unleashing talent and creativity to create a better business environment for our current generation and for the generations to follow.
The aims of our training policy are:
- To provide induction training for all new employees, including relevant health and safety information
- To provide job specific training to all new employees and to existing employees who are changing job within the Partnership, including health and safety information.
- To identify the longer-term development needs of those employees with potential to progress beyond their present job and to meet those needs when they are consistent with the needs of the Partnership.